Finger Pulse Sensor, Sensors (Full Collection)
Arduino Finger Pulse Sensor
- Compatible with both 5.0V and 3.3V interface. Select the operational voltage by placing jumper JP1 on appropriate position.
- Nice and clean pulse waveform output
- On board potentiometer for controlling gain of the instrument amplifier (rotate CCW for increasing the gain)
- Output pulse signal can be routed to A0 or A1 pin through jumper JP2.
- Easily plugs into a breadboard, Arduino Uno, chipKIT Uno32 and other compatible platforms.
- LED power indicator (LD1)