Banana Pi – BPI-R1
- CPU:A20 ARM Cortex-A7™ Dual-core
- GPU:ARM Mali-400 MP2 with Open GL ES 2.0/1.1
- Memory:1 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Storage Support:SD Card(up to 64GB)/SATA(up to 2TB)
- Onboard Network:4x Gigabit LAN 1x Gigabit WAN
- Video In:CSI input for video cameras
- Video Out:HDMI,CVBS,LVDS/RGB
- Audio Out:3.5 mm Jack and HDMI
- Audio In:On board microphone
- Power Source:Micro USB, optional 5V DC port (center positive 1,6 x 4,4mm)
- USB Ports:2x USB 2.0
- Buttons:Reset: next to Micro USb
- Power: next to reset
- Boot(optional): behind HDMI connector
GPIO GPIO, UART, I2C Bus, SPI Bus with two chip select,
CAN bus, ADC, PWM, +3.3v, +5v, ground
- LED:Power key and RJ45
- OS:Android, Raspbian, Ubuntu, OpenSUSE, Debian, Bananian
- Dimensions:148mm x 100mm
The Banana Pi R1 is a router based Banana Pi running on the same SoC as the M1 Classic Pi.
The R1 is a open hardware router that can run on a variety of open source operating systems including OpenWrt, Android, and Bananian. The R1 has slim router form factor with a bay for 2.5″ HDDs. It also has 4 Gigabit LAN ports, 1 Gigabit WAN, and 300Mbs wireless N capabilities.
Banana Pi is an open platform device, it is for anyone who wants to play and build with developer technology instead of simply using consumer technology. Backed by our community, starting a project and building servers is fun and rewarding. We welcome all companies, DIYers, and tech loving people within our community! Together, we can make a difference, we can discover our passions, inspire others, and build a practical project.
- Dual-core 1.0GHz CPU.
- 1 GB DDR3 memeory.
- Mali-400 MP2 with Open GL ES 2.0/1.1.
- 4x Gigabit LAN 1x Gigabit WAN