CNC 3D Printer Kit for Arduino Mega 2560 R3 + RAMPS 1.4 Controller + LCD 12864 + 6 Limit Switch Endstop + 5 A4988 Stepper Driver
- 1pcs RAMPS 1.4 Controller
- 1pcs AtMega2560 CH340 Board
- 1pcs RAMPS LCD 12864 motherboard
- 6pcs Endstop Mechanical Limit Switch With Cables
- 5pcs A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
- 5pcs Heatsink
- 1pcs USB Cable
- 1pcs L type adapter plate
- 2pcs FC cable
CNC 3D Printer Kit RAMPS 1.4 Controller + for Arduino Mega 2560 R3 + LCD 12864 + 6 Limit Switch Endstop + 5 A4988 Stepper Driver
This list is Pololu trillion rupiah , or ramps short. It was designed as a low-cost small package RepRap needs to accommodate the entire electronics . Oblique interfaces with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform Arduino Mega , and have plenty of room for expansion. On the stepper drives and a Arduino MEGA shield extruder control electronics for easy maintenance , replacement parts , upgrades and expansion capabilities , including plug-in modular design . In addition, some Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system , as long as the main ramp plate is saved to the top of the stack .
The board is mainly based on Adrian ‘s Pololu_Electronics and work Tonok ‘s . The proposed anti- Vick copper etching method . Vick is also inspired by the work of EasyDrivers . Adrian’sPololu_Electronics circuit design mainly based on Joaz RepRapSource.com provide initial pin definitions and many design improvements. Too much inspiration , advice, and from Prusajr, Kliment, Maxbots, Rick, and many other ideas RepRap community.
- It has Cartesian robots and regulations of the extruder .
- Extended to control other accessories.
- Heater / MOSFET outputs and three fan thermistor circuit.
- Integration of additional security 5A and component protection
- Control of additional heating bed 11A fuse
- Suitable for 5 Pololu stepper driver board
- Pololu board pin socket, so they can be easily replaced or removed for future designs .
- I2C and SPI pins left for future expansion.
- Hooked into all MOSFET PWM pin versatility.
- Servo type connector is used to connect to the end stop , the motor and the light-emitting diodes. These connectors are gold-plated , rated current of 3A, very compact.
- On the SD card to add – is now available from the Kliment – Sdramps
- LED indicate when the heater output
- Option 2 motors connected to Z Prusa Mendel
- Microcontroller : ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage : 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins : 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins : 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin : 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin : 50 mA
- Flash Memory : 256 KB of which 4 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM : 8 KB
- EEPROM : 4 KB
3D printers use LCD control panel, are ramps extension accessories. LCD control panel through which you can achieve spooling is the 3D model Gcode files are copied to the SD card, and then print the file via the LCD control panel. This version is an upgraded version of reprap smart controller.
Limit Switch Endstop:
Quality switching elements.
Customized high quality connection, using 22AWG wire, copper wire inside is very thick, can be resistant to current 2A, 300V voltage. An insulating layer over a wide range of temperatures, up to 80 degrees. Is the common connection of thin copper wire can not match. Not easy to pull off, plug it convenient, for ease of use, plug the other side to do the one, you can use the direct plug.
- Red line connecting VCC (ramps of +)
- Connect the black wire GND (ramps of -)
- Green Line connection SIGNAL (ramps in s)
- tips: Under normal circumstances, the system must be configured to at least three mechanical switches.
- Pros: Easy to install, the more common styles.
- Disadvantages: easy to wear and tear of mechanical parts, service life is shorter.
A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. This product is available in full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 step modes operate bipolar stepper motors, output drive capacity of up to 35 V and ± 2 A. A4988 includes a fixed off-time current regulator, the regulator in slow or mixed decay modes. A4988 converter is the key to the easy implementation. As long as the “step” input inputting one pulse drives the motor one microstep. There are no phase sequence tables, high frequency control lines, or complex interfaces to program. A4988 interface is very suitable for complex microprocessor is unavailable or is overburdened.
In the micro-step operation, A4988 chopping control inside automatically selects the current decay mode (Slow or Mixed). In mixed decay mode, the device is initially set to a fixed downtime in some fast decay, then the rest of the slow decay downtime. Mixed decay current control scheme results in reduced audible motor noise, increased step accuracy, and reduced power consumption. Internal synchronous rectification control circuitry is provided to improve the pulse-width modulation (PWM) operation power consumption. Internal circuit protection includes: thermal shutdown with hysteresis, undervoltage lockout (UVLO), and crossover-current protection. Special power sequencing.
A4988 surface mount QFN package (ES), a size of 5 mm × 5 mm, nominal overall package height of 0.90 mm, with an exposed pad for enhanced thermal dissipation. This package is Pb (suffix-T), with 100% matte tin leadframe plating.
- Low RDS (On) Output
- Automatic current decay mode detection / selection
- Mix with slow current decay modes
- Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation
- Internal UVLO
- Cross-current protection
- 3.3 and 5 V compatible logic supply
- Thermal shutdown circuitry
- Ground fault protection
- Load short-circuit protection
- Optional step five modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16